Did You Know
We are a nursing agency in Iowa dedicated to improving the lives of seniors. We believe that home care is the most effective and cost-effective option for many seniors, and it allows your loved ones to stay in their most comfortable environment: their home.
Our referral process is very simple. You simply contact our intake team at any of our location and we will take it from there. Our customized patient focused home health services will assist your loved ones to stay in the comfort of their own home. Medicare beneficiaries must meet the qualifying criteria identified in the Conditions of Participation of a home health agency. The patient must be entitled to receive covered home health services under Health Insurance for the Aged Act, Title XVIII and/or Title XIX of the Social Security Act (Medicare and Medicaid), or have other funding sources, i.e., private insurance, HMO, or ability to self pay. Our current charges are available upon request.
What We Do
- We always warm our towels for our clients and leave a fresh glass of water when we leave our clients’ homes.
- We know that there are many resources offered to our clients, so we provide a highly-skilled social work department to assist our clients in getting all of the services they need. We have community partnerships with local Aging resource, Department of Human Services, Aging Advocates, community agencies, local hospitals and physician practices.
- We provide personalized and professional home nursing in Iowa, creating a personal plan on a client-by-client basis. We can meet most needs through medical and concierge services, also providing much needed respite to caregivers.
- We deliver superior customer service initiatives – warm towels, aromatherapy, light tissue massage.
- We are the home nursing agency in Iowa that treats you like family.
Who We Are
- We are a Medicare Certified nursing agency in Iowa.
- We belong to the National Association of Home Care and Hospice.
- We have board membership to the Iowa Alliance in Home Care.
- We are a home nursing agency in Iowa that keeps home care accessible, and affordable.
- We are a team of non-judgmental professionals that treat all clients with respect, dignity and utmost privacy.
- We empower clients and caregivers to make independent decisions.
- We are professional, dedicated, and loving.
Home Care is Important
- Hip or knee surgery patients who were discharged to home are less likely to be institutionalized than patients who received rehabilitation in an inpatient setting. *
- Home care drops the number of days spent in the hospital from 26 days per year to six days per year. **
- Hospitalization rates drop from 3.2 admissions per year to 1.2. **
* Study by the RAND Corporation for MedPAC
** National Association of Home care and Hospice, Basic Statistics of Home Care, 2008.